Bayekeni Thenga is a young digital nomad, adventurer and change maker, who has a keen interest in travel and changing the image of Africa for the better - for all who live within the great continent. He was born in a destitute community but rose up to his challenges as a kid and exceeded beyond measure in his personal growth and development.
He studied at Nelson Mandela University doing I.T (Software Development) and obtained several credentials through his tenacious business skills abilities from various institutions.
He is an activist at heart, with a proven ability to change lives.
His interest in anthropology are among the guiding principles that form the cornerstone of his leadership approach. He has added intrinsic value to various social entrepreneurship initiatives, such as the Annual Durban Walk 2014 , Thembi Swings Campaign for the Thembi School of Excellence - a Mandela Day township aligned golf movement in Kwa Mashu township that teaches citizens the game of golf and provides access for them to play it within their neighbourhoods.
Today he is a proven and successful Creative and Business Strategic Developer, Adventurer, Social Activator and Change Maker who has spent over 10 years understanding #SouthAfrica - through his endeavours in creating a more radical implementation approach to the challenges that are not only facing South Africa but Africa at large.
Bayekeni is presently travelling via the imperialist and entrepreneur Cecil Rhodes's Cape to Cairo route #UnderstandingAfrica and mapping a new backpackers route, a one of it's kind. His key strength is intense research and analysis, which benefits him as he travels across Africa from Cape to Cairo, to understand its cultures, traditions, challenges and what puts Africa where it is today.
His detailed mapping of affordable but safe public transport, community based tourism projects, guest houses and backpackers across Africa will be a travelling guide for all avid travellers across Africa.
His mission is to:
1. Map routes, backpacking lodges/accommodations.
2. Find feasible ways of transportation across Africa.
3. Understand Africa - It's people, cultures and what makes Africa what it is today.
4. Document travelling experiences and accounts from all different types of people from all walks of life across Africa; so that people can always find the best experiences across our epic continent - as well as unforgettable memories which many can never be able to experience.
5. To assist struggling Start Up Entrepreneurs with Business Development Strategies across Africa from destitute regions.
For more information on Bayekeni Thenga, you may email email@example.com alternatively contact him via his social media profiles provided on the social media links.
BayekeniSA-Accredited Webfluential influencer - Leading global influencer marketing platform.
Find out more: https://webfluential.com/bayekeniSA